Small Boat Rescue
For pricing information, please fill out the form below.
Man-Overboard Rescue Sling
This is ideally suited for inflatable boat-based rescue. This device is designed for vertical hoisting of conscious, uninjured victim from water.
Man-Overboard Rescue Sling & Hoisting Adapter Kit
For larger vessel person-overboard recovery by buoyant sling. Attached 6′ length hoisting adapter’s large opened handles allow vertical hand-over-hand hoisting of conscious, uninjured person.
Buoyant Recovery Net & Case
Most recovery nets are made out of buoyant polypropylene fiber that floats. Take it from your fellow public safety folks that found it’s not fun trying to sink a buoyant net beneath a bloated body. MARSARS’ high quality recovery net features:
- Hooks on storage case for hull attachment
- Non-buoyant polyester net construction
- Weighted ballasted recovery net
- Buoyant outer boom keeps submerged “U” shaped net affloat
- 6′ wide x 7′ length
Underwater Body Recovery Drag
The MARSARS Body Recovery Drag is designed for rapid assembly and deployment. Packed within a foam lined storage container to take up less space, to protect personnel from injury, and avoid damage or puncture to inflatable equipment. This high-quality, “Made in the USA” recovery device features:
- Stainless-steel rod construction
- Quick assembly
- 46″ sweep width, 11.5″ hook spacing
- Storage container
Throw Cushion w/ 60′ Line
Used for land or boat-based rescues. Keep it simple! Cushion is a USCG Type IV Throwing Device. Ideally suited for first on-scene public safety vehicles.
50′ Second Chance Rescue Throw Bag
- Length: 50′
- Designed for full-distance first, and if you miss, second throw can be done within 20 seconds.
- 50′ throw bags are recommended for small boat-based rescue
- Whiffle™ ball improves throw distance and release
Family Flood Evacuation Kit
PFD Kit 1
Provide evacuees with properly sized PPE jackets.
- Mesh lifejacket storage bag
- 4 youth/adult sized vests
- 2 Child sized vests
- 1 infant vest
- All vests are USCG approved
During day or night emergency evacuation, these orange-colored vests can be quickly donned right-side or inside-out. Assures proper sizing.